Sonovia Ltd., an Israeli public company (TASE: SONO) is looking for a highly talented, independent, self-motivated, and results driven CFO with proven and noteworthy accomplishments in previous CFO positions.
The CFO will be a key member of the executive management team and will report to the CEO and to the Board of Directors, while having substantial responsibility in the planning, implementation, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company, with direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnerships, compliance and private and institutional financing, and more.
Sonovia aims to revolutionize the market of added-value textile treatments which is under growing scrutiny and regulatory enforcements to shift towards sustainable and environmentally friendly processes and chemistries, and aims to obtain a substantial market share in this growing US$16B market.
- At least 5 years of experience as CFO in a public company (TASE/NASDAQ/SEC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA – preferred
- A proven business executive who is strategic, practical, and hands-on, goes beyond the CFO role, and serves as a key executive in all aspects of the business
- Experience in a biotechnology / pharma /advanced materials / advanced equipment company – preferred
- Experience in serving as a key spokesperson for the company with a solid network of contacts with leading investment banks, institutional investors, and analysts
- Experience in negotiating and closing major financial transactions
- Experience in leading all accounting, finance, and treasury functions, as well as legal
- A proven ability to build, manage and lead an effective and efficient finance organization and high-performance team
- Out of the box thinker. This is the DNA of our company
- Well-grounded business thinking
- High analytical abilities
- Well articulate in Hebrew and English, and representative
The CFO’s responsibilities
- Develop and implement a strategic financial plan in coordination with the CEO
- Manage the financial aspects of any fundraising, public markets listings, and M&A activities, as may be
- Lead the IR activities of the company, foster relationships with the investment banking community, shareholders, and analysts
- Manage and implement all compliance aspects relating to the TASE and the Israeli Securities Authority directories
- Manage all aspects of the finance, accounting, and bookkeeping functions of the organization
- Establish short & long term budgets, and monitor and manage them with the CEO, including ongoing cash flow and forecasts, P&L and balance sheets
- Establish and manage annual financial KPI’s that align with the company’s expansion
- Manage and monitor all financial aspects relating to any business models, ROI calculations, pricing models, COGS calculations, and evaluation of market sizes
- Implementation and management of controls relating to bookkeeping, payment approval and processing, and other financial processes in the company
- Managing the company’s mandatory reporting and all external and internal auditing procedures
To apply please send over your resume to - email@example.com and state at the email subject – “Applying for the CFO position”.